Schools, colleges and universities

In French we say "University" or some times "Faculté". As in many countries most cities have one or more universities and often specializing in one subject such as Law or Medicine. University entrance depends on obtaining the school leaving exam called "le baccalauréat", which is generally taken at 18 years of age. Students will specialize the "Bac", for example "Bac Français", "Bac Technique", "Bac Scientifique" and recently "Bac professionel".

Please use the list of web sites below to contact and find information about the Universities.