Winter ski holidays and mountain vacations
France has hundreds of kilometers of ski slopes, in some of the most spectacular mountains in the world. From the Alps, to the Massive Cental to the Jura in the South of France, it is possible to ski all year round. From Snowboards to kids to pro Black slopes, there is skiing for everybody.
Ski chalet rentals
For information about accommodation in ski chalets and Gites
Useful links for ski information
Ski France - The
French moutains in Winter,
All the ski stations, live web cams, photos, reservations of chalets, hotels.
www.sports-hiver.com Resorts and guides
- The Snow Train, information and prices
Ski regions of France
- Grand-Massif - Access, information, accommodation and reservation
- Val-d'Isère Photos, skiing, accommodation
- Saint-Martin-de-Belleville - Lodgings, rentals.
- Ville de Courchevel - The 3 valleys : the biggest skiable domain in Europe.
- Courchevel 1850 - Hotels, and other info
- Méribel - Ski resort: access, rental
- Plagne (la-plagne.com) - Ski resort: access, rental
- École du ski Françis (ESF) - Ski, surf et snowboard
- Hôtel Neige et Soleil - Hotel restaurant.
- Tignes.net -
Accomodation, chalet at Tignes.
- Horizon-montagne, an excellent forum dedicated to the French moutains, there is much information for moutain climbing, bikes, hiking and more (all in French).
- AlpesExpo - Photos de Tignes et Val-d'Isère.
- Val-Thorens - Access, accommodation and reservation.
- Agence 2300 -Ski chalet rental.
- Ski French Alps The Home Page for Erna Low's French Ski Holiday Programme